Sunday, December 04, 2005

December 4th 2005

Something I seen today has inspired me to create a new blog. The title says it all..... For the next month or so, as time permits, I plan to post a new story about how we all have lost the true meaning of Christmas!
Post number 1:
I was in the local convenient Store today. As I was paying for my items, I seen this little tree by the counter. It had a face on it and hands. The left hand had a little sticker on it that said "press here", so I did. This cute little animated tree swayed back and forth, singing this little song, in a little girls voice, about how she was the happiest little Christmas tree ever. I thought it was very cute and wanted to get it for my kids, so I asked the obvious question: "How much does this cost?" $24.99
Twenty five bones for a little animated freaking tree! What the hell. This thing will be on a sale rack in some wholesale store by February, and probably for less then $5.00. And, the $5.00 sale will most likely still be making a profit. Totally ridiculous!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

yo i get to christen a blog cool! i like and you are out ahead on this as i have a similar series starting shortly. hey if it's going to be an ongoing thing, i will swap with ya. but until i see the long term side, it's blogroll item for now. any problems?

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger mattandriver said...

Noper doper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home